24 years old. Architect. Spanish-english languages. All kinds of fandoms, especially video games and a little bit of anime. OTPs everywhere. I love dogs. I don't bite, so you can talk to me if you know any of the two languages that I speak.
@hace 2 horas con 7 notas
eh, just some more ranting because, well, i need something to do to procrastinate on my homework eheheh
it’s just really selfish when people can’t see outside their own selves. what i mean is, they come up with an opinion or feeling and then they insist that everyone around them accepts and agrees with whatever they say. they don’t consider the fact that they are imperfect, they are capable of making mistakes. instead, they start from the point of “i’m right.” that’s their starting point and so everyone who disagrees with them is automatically bad, because “i’m right” has already been established because it was the first thing that was established.
- just because someone disagrees with your opinion doesn’t automatically mean that what they’re saying is morally wrong. also it doesn’t mean that they personally dislike you.
- just because someone challenges your fact doesn’t mean that person is inaccurate. maybe you are the one who made a mistake with your fact-checking.
- just because someone says something that makes you angry or uncomfortable does NOT mean that what they’re saying is inaccurate. i know that’s a difficult thing to accept but you have to accept it anyway. “i’m offended” is not a logical counterargument. you may be offended, but it’s possible that you are becoming offended for unfair reasons. but you refuse to question yourself.
- just because you feel an emotion does not mean your feelings accurately represent logic and reality. i can’t even begin to tell you how many people do not understand this. maybe you, reading this right now, don’t even believe me. but you have to understand, “because that’s the way i feel” MEANS NOTHING, in terms of logic and in terms of morality too. yes, people can question your feelings. yes, they can. yes, they really can. it doesn’t mean they are trying to bully you and hurt your feelings, it just means they are trying to get you to understand that your feelings are not always reliable.
1. literally just fucking talk to me
2. thats it
(vía rainbowflavoredshit)@hace 3 horas con 22314 notas
@hace 2 horas con 711431 notas
ppl my age have children what the hell i am a children
pluto is a planet again it’s like the time sir arthur conan doyle killed off sherlock holmes and the fans terrorized him into bringing him back
(vía rainbowflavoredshit)@hace 3 horas con 7496 notas